Multimedia Design course for Print
Create a business card, letterhead & 12-page brochure
On this course, we are going to design some stationary for a fictional brand.
This is a common scenario which any designer will face. So this will be a good exercise for you if you have not done this before.
To help break down the process I have structured the course into three main sections:
SECTION 1 – PREPARATION & DESIGN PROCESS
SECTION 2 – DESIGN & ARTWORKING
SECTION 3 – EXPORTING & PRINTING
After watching this course, you will have a good foundation of skills to tackle other projects like this in future.
Over 15 episodes, we are going to be using various software, design elements and techniques to create and implement the design.
For this course, we are going to be using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Get the Course Project Folder
Access all the files to follow along with the 15 episode course – No more than a cup of coffee
The project folder comes complete with:
– Over 30 files.
– Photoshop Monochrome image templates [6 files]
– Illustrator patterns [6 files]
– InDesign business card template [Finished example]
– InDesign Letterhead Template [Finished example]
– InDesign 12 page booklet brochure template [Finished example]
– Image links for brochure [11 files]
– Scamp design sheets [6 files] Raw Assets:
– Photography [10 files]
– Design reference PDF material
– Fictional branding document
– Font not included [link to free online source supplied]
The assets included have been carefully designed and prepared for you.
The project folder is a .zip file [Approx 968MB]
Need help extracting the file? Read the download instructions here.
Get the course interactive PDF index