Design and create a business card, letterhead & 12-page brochure
On this course, we are going to design some stationary for a fictional brand.
This is a common scenario which any designer will face. So this will be a good exercise for you if you have not done this before.
To help break down the process, I have structured the course into three main sections:
SECTION 1 – PREPARATION & DESIGN PROCESS
SECTION 2 – DESIGN & ARTWORKING
SECTION 3 – EXPORTING & PRINTING
After watching this course, you will have a good foundation of skills to tackle other projects like this in future.
Over 15 episodes, we are going to be using various software, design elements and techniques to create and implement the design.
For this course, we are going to be using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
This course has received many 5 star reviews from real students!
In this video series, I will be using Adobe Illustrator CC for mac. Almost all of the principles demonstrated and covered will apply to future and previous versions. Some differences may apply if you are using a previous or future version.
Get the Course Project Folder
Access all the files to follow along with the 15 episode course – No more than a cup of coffee!
The project folder comes complete with:
- Photoshop Monochrome image templates [6 files]
- Illustrator patterns [6 files]
- InDesign business card template [Finished example]
- InDesign Letterhead Template [Finished example]
- InDesign 12 page booklet brochure template [Finished example]
- Image links for brochure [11 files]
- Scamp design sheets [6 files]
- Photography [10 files]
- Design reference PDF material
- Fictional branding document
- Font not included [link to free online source supplied]
The assets included have been carefully designed and prepared for you.
The project folder is a .zip file [Approx 968MB]
Need help extracting the file? Read the download instructions here.
Get the course interactive PDF index
This interactive PDF contains everything you need to follow the course, including links to each video with added description and further insight.
See more courses like this here